Tuesday, June 10, 2008

it was like flying with THE RIDDLER

Tamara wanted me to do this and then she YELLED at me because I hadn't done it yet SO HERE, TAMARA, GOSH!

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:

I was a goody-two shoes, over-achieving sophomore in high school. I wish I could go back in time and tell Past!Jennie to calm down already.

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

eat ice cream
write 300 words
go running
answer emails that have been sitting in my inbox for like 87 days
write an article

3. Snacks I enjoy:

The answer is chips and salsa. I would live on chips and salsa if I didn't think I'd suffer some sort of nutrition deficiency and die.

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

Pay off my student loans
Pay off everyone else's student loans (my friends, that is, not like everyone in the world)
Move to a beach somewhere. Or Italy.
Hire a professional chef.
Buy a pirate ship.
Invest the rest in hoverboard development.

5. Places I have lived:

Ohio. The womb. Although, the womb was technically in Ohio, so never mind.

I'm supposed to tag some other people. So I tag Kat, because she keeps threatening to quit her blog. And I tag everyone else, too, so I have something to read.

12 comments:

Tamara said...

I was all, no I didn't! Then I realized I'm not the only person with my name. so... there you go!

Anonymous said...

You should really move out of Ohio, at least for a little bit. That state will grind you into mush. Toledo's awful and Dayton; I know Dayton. Dayton dressed up like a clown and killed my dog when I was a kid. It's an evil place dressed up like a boring one. 'Oooh, look at me! I have an Air Force base!', it cries. Please. Oklahoma City has one, too, but you don't see that city throwing it in your face.

Moral: Ohio = Vacuum. Toledo = Hell. Dayton = Killer Clown.

Jennie said...

Tamara, hee! Sometimes I get confused when there are a lot of Jennies around.

Sir, but Giant Jesus is only like 30 minutes away! That's gotta be worth something.

kat said...

and it's done.

Anonymous said...

Since when did they start referring to King's Island as Giant Jesus? Or is that the ironic new name for The Beast?

Jennie said...

kat!, thanks, friend.

Sir, haha! I like roller coasters but not THAT much. Google "Giant Jesus." You won't be disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Church leaders believe it is the World's Largest Christ (or at least the W.L. half-buried Messiah) and have submitted it for consideration for a Guinness World Record.

I do remember seeing this in its early stages and thinking, 'What an outstanding way for a church to spend its money, what with hunger and homelessness all fixed and crap.'

Tam said...

yeah if Jesus ever came back and saw that... he'd be pissed! Dayton isn't half as bad as Toledo. IMO

mysterygirl! said...

I will not participate in this Ohio hating. I think it's a nice state.

And I hope you get to buy a pirate ship anyway, billionaire or not.

Steve-O said...

The womb is an overrated place to live. Rent is WAY to high.

Stephanie said...

I don't know who this "Sir" gent is, but I like him anyway.

Also, I want chips and salsa now. Thanks a lot.

eclectic said...

Since when do YOU get to be the Wonder Killer?!?! *sigh* When I grow up, I'm going to be you.

Chips and salsa? Yes please.