Monday, August 31, 2009

grace in small things: PART DEUX

I was doing so, so well at this Grace in Small Things thing for, um, a couple days and then I stopped doing it because OMG it takes SO LONG to come up with five bullet points every day. Goodness gracious me! Anyway, I'm going to start doing it again so I don't become more bitter and jaded than I already am.
  1. wine and pizza with Nancy and Heidi tonight
  2. fall weather is coming
  3. cheese (today: pepperjack on my turkey sandwich)
  4. my Google Reader overfloweth
  5. rereading books

4 comments:

mg! said...

I still haven't read The Red Tent. It sounds like I should?

Jennie said...

I like it. It's a good story and a quick, easy read. Sort of depressing, though, although I can't for the life of me remember how it ends.

Julie G. said...

I've put it on my Audible wish list because of this mention.

Jennie said...

Oh yay! Let me know what you think of it.