Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Name That Penguin Contest

Good morning! Work is making me want to DIE DIE DIE, which is pretty standard these days, so I'm taking some time off from proper blogging. As of today, anyway. I could change my mind tomorrow. Anyway, in the meantime, I have a problem and I think -- no, I KNOW -- you guys can help. Tamara got me a penguin for Christmas. See:


And we don't like the name he came with (Freeze . . . PSHAW, whatever), so we think he needs a new one. I challenge you all to come up with a new name. One that doesn't suck. The winner gets . . . I don't know, the winner gets to pick what I write about for a week or something. And I'll also give you a real prize (one that doesn't suck).

Happy naming.

8 comments:

Sally said...

"Hatch"

"Crushed balls"

"Cola Nuts"

Tam said...

Here are my entries in no particular order.

Percivall Potts
Potts
Perquifious
Nester
Squeeks
Whisper

Stephanie said...

Sir Edward Penguinton the Third.

Sally said...

Ice Cream

Joe G. said...

Herbert. He looks like a Herbert to me.

Or, Oswald. Oswald Cobblepot.

Actually, he kind of reminds me of Chilly Willy.

No, okay, I'm standing behind either Herbert or Oswald Cobblepot.

Heather Anne Hogan said...

Mr. Titspervert

Grad School Reject said...

Colin Frissell
Hugzie (the 2nd)

Unknown said...

How about something simple like Ralphy or Fred.