OK, so I pretty much still have no idea what to write about for NaBloMe but I have about 10,000 words left to NaNo so I'm calling today a win. Anyway, apparently there's this thing called Ten on Tuesday and I don't even care that it's Wednesday, I'm doing it today SO THERE, INTERNET, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?
Before I get to the questions, I do have some thoughts about recent pop culture events.
1. Hurley was on How I Met Your Mother and IT. WAS. AWESOME.
2. I've been reading The Walking Dead graphic novels but I have to take frequent breaks because the dialogue, you guys...the dialogue is so bad that it's distracting and I hate it because it's ruining the story. The way the characters talk is, like, not how real people talk or have ever talked in the history of humanity. Also! The female characters are just awful. Actually, most of the male characters aren't that great, either. I know it sounds like I'm not enjoying the series and...that's just because I'm not sure I am.
3. Speaking of The Walking Dead, I love the TV show. Like, a lot, even though watching it makes me all tense and sometimes also like I want to vomit. But wtf, why are all of these survivors CAMPING?! Tents don't even keep out bears, why would they think they might keep out zombies? I don't care how far away from the city they are, they are OUTSIDE. Zombies are outside. Go inside, dumbasses, and lock the doors! It's like no one in zombie movies (...TV shows, whatever) has ever seen a zombie movie before.
Anyway, Ten on Tuesday stolen from here.
1. If you won the lottery, what would be your one random, off-the-wall purchase?
Penguin. And penguin habitat.
2. What is popular now that you just don’t get?
Two and a Half Men (duh). Taylor Swift. Jersey Shore. Dancing with the Stars. Sarah Palin. Mind-boggling stupidity.
3. What would your last meal, you know, if you were ever about to be executed and you got to choose that sort of thing?
Chimichangas with quacamole and rice and chips and salsa and margarita. Side of mashed potatoes. What, it's my last meal, I DO WHAT I WANT.
4. When is it okay to start listening to Christmas music?
I used to say after Thanksgiving, but I started listening to it a few days ago so clearly the week of Thanksgiving is now OK.
5. How do you feel about facial hair on men?
6. McDonald’s or Burger King? Those are the only two options.
Fuck you, I pick Wendy's.
7. What kind of soap do you use?
Whatever's on sale?
8. What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?
SO MANY. Bridget Jones's Diary. Pride and Prejudice. You've Got Mail. The Princess Bride. Shaun of the Dead. Mary Poppins. Goonies.
9. Favorite beverage?
Dude, I don't care.
10. What do you want for Christmas?
I already got a puppy. WHAT ELSE COULD I POSSIBLY WANT?