Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Harry Potter: Top 3 favorite characters

THIS IS SO HARD (twss). I'm changing the topic a bit and making it top 3 favorite characters who are not Harry, Hermione, or Ron because...well, because it just makes things easier for me. And, in the end, isn't that what really matters?

1. Hagrid (alternate: Neville)
2. Ginny Weasley (alternate: Hedwig)
3. Lupin (alternate: Tonks, duh)

Again, my answer really depends on the day. I'm sure as soon as I hit publish, I'll have changed my mind.

5 comments:

Joe G. said...

1. Snape
2. Lupin
3. Dumbledore

Yes, Snape is my favorite character, but mostly because I find him fascinating. He's my favorite character to read about, even if I don't particularly like him all that much.

Abigail said...

1. Dumbledore.
2. Snape.
3. ALL THE WEASLEYS.

Heather Anne Hogan said...

1. Neville
2. Luna
3. Hermione

april said...

How sad is it that I just figured out what TWSS means? I've been wondering that for days. No. Weeks. I know.

1. Luna
2. Neville
3. Hedwig

Kiti said...

1. Hermione
2. Snape
3. Neville and Luna tied - and not just because I shipped them in the post above.