Wednesday, August 31, 2011

follow me or perish, sweater monkeys

Some of you may remember that this isn't my first rodeo blog, but that I used to have a blog in another corner of the internet called Long Story Short. Even fewer of you might still be subscribed to the feed so you may have noticed new posts popping up in your Greaders today. Which I imagine was confusing. Or you just marked them all as read and went about your business, I really don't know.

Anyway. I decided last night that, for a couple of reasons (but mostly because I have started and abandoned about 15 blogs in the past few years), I wanted to put all (or at least most) of my blog-spew in one place. So this morning I imported all of my Wonder Killer posts to Long Story Short, which is where I'll be posting from now on. I may even import posts from some of my other forgotten blogs, I can't decide yet. I'm not sure it's worth the mess, but then again, I do love me some organizing.

If you please, update your links, your feeds, your what-have-you, and follow me back to Long Story Short. I promise I won't move again for at least another few years, until I decide what I really need to do is start another blog. Wheeeeeeee.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear a blog mover...
I have the same bad habit. Most of my readers are used to it now. But if I dare do it again they may declare a jihad on me

Jennie said...

This will be the last time I move, I think. You know, at least for a year or two.

Leafs Tickets said...

Good work on this post. keep up it up sir. thank you for sharing this.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scfinder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BloggerRunner said...

First time to chance upon you. So where should I follow you? LOL sorry I got confused. keep blogging :)

Unknown said...

nguyenhoaituyet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice post! Thanks for share. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here beautifully expressed and well written.I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like Yahoo customer service number.